- Audience: Heads of local or regional health departments agencies
- Format: Webinar
- Price: Free
- Length: 1.5 hours
- Competencies: Financial Planning and Management
- Learning Level: Awareness
- Supplemental materials: None
About this Webinar
No Matter what level of budget management or review is your responsibility, this webinar can help you identify the requirements and limitations for grant budget development and the fiscal requirements after your proposal is awarded.
What you'll learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the three stages of a grant lifecycle that require budget consideration
- Identify proposal requirements and limitations that impact budget development and fiscal grant management
- Define allowable expenses and how they are determined and documented
Subject Matter Experts
Manager of Finance and Administration
University of New England
Registration and Contact Hours
Select the Enroll button below to register for this webinar. If you have any trouble accessing the webinar, contact email@example.com.
The Certificate of Completion will include the length of the webinar. Generally 50 – 60 minutes is equivalent to 1 contact hour. Contact hours may be applicable towards continuing education requirements for certain credentials. Check with your credentialing body to verify if the topic meets its continuing education requirements.