What tools are available to use anytime to help my health care, community organization or health department become more culturally effective?
- Audience: Health care, community providers, public health departments
- Format: Online webinar
- Price: Free
- Length: 1 hour
- Credential(s) eligible for contact hours: Certificate of completion
- Competencies: Cultural Competency Skills
- Learning Level: Awareness
- Supplemental materials: Power Point
About this Webinar
This webinar is for clinical and administrative staff who can help move their organization into becoming more culturally effective. This webinar will provide an overview of available tools and suggested uses.
What you'll learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the elements of the framework for culturally effective organizations
- Identify action steps for your organization to become more culturally effective
- Reflect on how you can be an agent of change in your work setting.
Subject Matter Expert
Paula Smith, MBA, EdD (c)
Southern New Hampshire AHEC
Registration and Contact Hours
Select the Enroll button below to register for this webinar. If you have any trouble accessing the webinar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Certificate of Completion will include the length of the webinar. Generally 50 – 60 minutes is equivalent to 1 contact hour. Contact hours may be applicable towards continuing education requirements for certain credentials. Check with your credentialing body to verify if the topic meets its continuing education requirements.